Articles in the October 2016 edition of Testing Trapeze include:
- Is Testing a Profession? Through the eyes of a tester – Joyce Ho
- Strong Test Communities: Establishing Castles vs. Growing Gardens – Sean Cresswell
- Shifting Left: 6,000km – Michele Cross
- A Journey of Discovery from Developer to Tester – Nick Pass
- How to be an Effective Practice Manager – Erik Davis
Each of us have very little time to spare. I continue to feel grateful to everyone who chooses to give some of their time to Testing Trapeze. As Vincent Van Gogh says “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”. This month is no exception.
Thanks Joyce, Michele, Nick, Sean and Erik for sharing your experiences and opinions through your articles. Thanks Sarah, Brian, Erin, Paul and Megan for offering your suggestions for refinement through your reviews. And of course, thanks Adam for your continued efforts in layout that make the magazine look so beautiful.