Articles in the December 2015 edition of Testing Trapeze include:
- From Codephobic to Code Monkey – Joey Corea
- Lessons Learned: Models and Examples from my Testing Journey – Rich Rogers
- Engineering Performance Testing for Continuous Integration – Diana Omuoyo
- Software Testing: Anyone can do it! – Vikas Arya
- Testability Awakens: Moving Testability into New Dimensions – Maria Kedemo
We have had five incredibly well organised writers this edition. A huge thank you to Joey Corea, Rich Rogers, Vikas Arya, Diana Omuoyo and Maria Kedemo. Your early submissions have kept our Trapeze Artists stress-free.
Thanks to Sarah Burgess, Shirley Tricker, Aaron Hodder and Oliver Erlewein for your article reviews, and those based overseas who worked with Maria. As usual, Adam Howard has also done a spectacular job in layout and in designing our brand new Testing Trapeze website.
Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season.