Articles in the December 2014 edition of Testing Trapeze include:
- No coding, no problem: The value of non-technical testing – Georgia Chunn
- What to do when agile is no longer working – Terri Randle
- A school by any other name – Joshua Raine
- Test drive velocity – Harish Ravichandran
- Device fragmentation: How to tame the bull – Parimala Hariprasad
In this edition it’s a pleasure to have so many authors who are writing for a magazine for the first time. I believe that Testing Trapeze has a very supportive review process, but the calibre of work that we receive is astonishing even from those who are submitting their first article for publication. A big thank you to Terri Randle, Georgia Chunn and Harish Ravichandran for your bravery and the time you’ve put in, with fantastic results.
Thanks also to Joshua Raine and Parimala Hariprasad, our more seasoned contributors this edition, and our review team of Aaron Hodder, Adam Howard, Sarah Burgess and David Greenlees.
As this is our last edition for the year, I’d like to offer a repeated and wider thanks to everyone who has been part of producing six amazing and beautiful editions. I hope that
2015 brings more of the same.