The articles in the August 2015 edition of Testing Trapeze include:
- What does testing look like without test cases? – Kim Engel
- Testing technical skills: Beyond automation – Dean Mackenzie
- Testing vs. Checking applied – Rajesh Mathur
- Testing Utopia: A desirable place where there is an ideal or near perfect realm – Chris Saunders
- Turn up the good: A tester meets mob programming – Maaret Pyhäjärvi
As always, it’s so rewarding to co-ordinate the efforts of many talented people into an insightful, thought-provoking and beautiful publication.
Thank you to our writers: Kim Engel, Dean Mackenzie, Rajesh Mathur, Chris Saunder and Maaret Pyhäjärvi. The work you have put in to record and refine your thoughts is truly appreciated.
The Trapeze Artists continue to volunteer their time to review and present our articles. Thank you to Adam Howard, Joanna Yip, Richard Robinson, Shirley Tricker, Sarah Burgess, Aaron Hodder and our special guest International reviewer Michael Bolton. The magazine would not be possible without your care and attention to detail.